Our latest issue of Safety News is now available, featuring a report on California’s new groundbreaking Workplace Violence Prevention in Healthcare Law. Read about what requirements should already be in place and what parts of the law must be implemented by April 1 of this year.
Also, did you know repetitive stress injuries such as tendinitis, muscle strains, and low back injuries account for more than one-third of all workplace injuries and can be quite costly to address? We provide some simple low and no-cost tips to help your employees minimize the risk of these injuries.
And, with each issue of Safety News, we bring you a new set of safety meeting topics—across five key industry segments—ready for you to present to your employees:
- Agriculture – We Know the Dangers of Poison Oak, But Tulips and Daffodils Too?
- Construction – Working Safely with Concrete and Cement
- Manufacturing – Take a Stand Against Workplace Injuries
- Public Agencies – Underground Drilling For Utilities has Above Ground Injury Risks
- Trades and Services – How Safe is Your Parking Lot?
To ensure you receive the latest issues of Safety News, subscribe here.
You can find past issues of Safety News on the State Fund website.
And, if you need more safety materials for your team take a look at our archive of past safety meeting topics That’s found in the safety section of the State Fund website. Simply choose your industry type in the lower left and view everything we have to offer.